Information pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR") CONTACT INFO The owner of the processing of personal data is Caffè Aloia srl - Via Battistello Caracciolo 18, Naples - Telephone: 0823453290 - email@example.com; | firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA PROTECTION MANAGER (DPO)
• MOBILE. 3357156688
• PHONE: 0823453290
• E-MAIL: email@example.com
• PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND FOR WHAT REASON
When you use our services, you accept that our company collects some of your personal data. This page is intended to tell you what data we collect, why and how we use it.
We deal with two types of data:
• 1. Data provided by the user •
2. Data we collect automatically
DATA PROVIDED BY THE USER CONTACT FORM
• Contact by telephone Personal Data: Telephone number
• Contact form Personal Data: Name, Surname, Email and Telephone Number
DATA COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
We collect the following data through the services you use:
• technical data: for example IP address, browser type, information on your computer, data relating to the current (approximate) position of the instrument you are using;
• data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, please visit the "Cookies" section.
DATA COLLECTED WITH THE REGISTRATION AND ORDERING OF PRODUCTS
We collect the following data necessary for processing, home delivery and billing of product orders: Personal Data: Name, Surname, Email and Telephone number, address, tax code, VAT number, company name
HOW WE USE THE DATA COLLECTED
We use the data collected to offer you only answers to the questions that are asked about our services through the contact form. They are kept for a maximum of 12 months. We also use the data collected, if you have expressly given your consent, to inform you about promotional activities that may interest you.
IS THE PROVISION OF DATA OBLIGATORY?
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the processing necessary for the provision of the services offered. It is optional for promotional and profiling purposes and any refusal to give consent has no negative consequences on the provision of the service offered within the website www.caffealoiashop.com and related applications.
HOW CAN YOU HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT THE DATA, MODIFY IT, DELETE IT OR HAVE A COPY OF IT?
Export and cancellation of the processing of personal data To export your personal data (takeout) or request its cancellation, you can send a request to the email address email@example.com from the mailbox with which you registered or request in the contact section . Your personal data will be exported within 30 days or, in the event that the export becomes particularly complex, within three months. The cancellation will be made within the expected technical times and in accordance with the retention period.
Exercising your rights
Any natural person who uses our service can:
• obtain from the owner, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, the origin of the same, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to the personal data and information referred to Article 15 of the GDPR
• request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, limitation of data processing in the event that one of the conditions provided for in article 18 of the GDPR is met, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data, processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and / or subsequently processed
• object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data provided for the purposes of commercial information or the sending of advertising or direct sales material or for the fulfillment market research or commercial communication. Each user also has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal.
• receive their personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and to transmit them to another data controller without impediments
• lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data in Italy We remind you that for any questions or requests relating to your personal data and respect for your privacy, you can write to the dedicated address firstname.lastname@example.org ________________________________________
HOW AND FOR HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE KEPT?
The storage of personal data will take place in paper and / or electronic / IT form and for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes, in compliance with your privacy and current regulations. For direct marketing and profiling purposes, we keep your data for a maximum period equal to that required by the applicable legislation (respectively equal to 24 and 12 months). In the case of exercising the right to be forgotten through a request for express cancellation of personal data processed by the owner, we remind you that such data will be kept, in a protected form and with limited access, only for the purpose of ascertaining and suppressing crimes, for a period not exceeding 12 months from the date of the request and subsequently they will be securely deleted or anonymised irreversibly. Finally, we remind you that for the same purposes, data relating to electronic traffic, excluding the contents of communications, will be kept for a period not exceeding 6 years from the date of communication, pursuant to art. 24 of Law no. 167/2017, which transposed the EU Directive 2017/541 on anti-terrorism. If you do not exercise any active action (for example navigation, searches and / or any other way of using the service) on caffealoiashop.com for a period of 27 months, you will be classified as an inactive user and your personal data will be automatically deleted.
HOW DO WE ENSURE THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA?
The data are collected by the subjects, according to the indications of the reference legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided for by the GDPR (Article 32) for their processing using IT, manual and automated tools and with logic that guarantee security and confidentiality of the data. Our systems are protected by firewalls, anti-spam systems and database encryption, so that only the data controller is accessible to personal data. Access to data is protected by complex passwords that are changed every month, held solely by the person responsible for processing personal data.
WHERE IS YOUR DATA?
The web services, the databases, the site are at the facilities of OVH Srl (Sole Shareholder) Tax Code and VAT number 06157670966 Business Register of Milan n ° 06157670966 REA n ° 1873458. Registered office: Via Leopoldo Cicognara, 7 - 20129, Milan - Italy The datacenter where the site and the databases are physically located is located in Strasbourg.
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals or devices, where they are stored to be transmitted again to the same sites on subsequent visits.
Cookies can be stored permanently (persistent cookies) on your device or have a variable duration; in fact, they can be deleted by closing the browser or have a duration limited to a single session (session cookies). For profiling activities, the personal data collected through cookies are processed for a maximum period of 12 months from the moment in which consent to the processing is given. We remind you that our platform supports the browsers and / or applications identified below for the purpose of a correct provision of the service.
For best results it is recommended that you download the latest version of your browser and / or app.
Desktop site browser
• Chrome version 49.0 or later
• Firefox version 52.0 or later
• Internet Explorer version 11 or later • Edge • Safari version 8 or later
Mobile site browser
• iOS 7.1 or later (iPhone 4 or later): Safari • Android 4.1 or later: Chrome 28.0 or later, Samsung Browser 3.3 or later, Android browser. • Windows Phone 8.1 or later: IEMobile Browser for tablet devices
• Ipad: Safari • Android: Android Browser
WHICH COOKIES ARE PRESENT
• First party cookies and related purposes The main purposes of the installed cookies are:
• (i) techniques, that is, they are used for purposes related to the provision of the service and to allow or improve navigation or store searches. Despite their usefulness, even if not accepted, the site's functionalities remain unchanged. Only sending communications via the contact form would be inaccessible.
• (ii) analytics, to collect statistical information on the use of the service by users (e.g. number of visitors, pages visited, ...). We use these cookies to analyze the traffic on our pages anonymously, without storing personal data.
COMMENT ON THE CONTENTS
Comment system managed directly Personal Data: Surname, Cookie, Usage data, Email, Name and Username
CONTACT THE USER
• Contact by telephone Personal Data: Telephone number
• Mailing List or Newsletter Personal Data: Surname, Email and Name
• Contact form Personal Data: Surname, Email, Name and Telephone Number
PayPal Personal Data:
ADDRESS MANAGEMENT AND SENDING OF EMAIL MESSAGES
Personal Data: Email
INTERACTION WITH SOCIAL NETWORKS AND EXTERNAL PLATFORMS
+1 button and Google+ social widgets, Linkedin button and social widgets, Like button and Facebook social widgets, Tweet button and Twitter social widgets and "Pin it" button and Pinterest social widgets
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
OPTIMIZATION AND DISTRIBUTION OF TRAFFIC
Google Analytics and Google Analytics with anonymized IP
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA
Sale of goods and services online
The Personal Data collected are used for the provision of services to the User or for the sale of products, including payment and possible delivery. The Personal Data collected to complete the payment may be those relating to the credit card, the current account used for the transfer or other payment instruments provided. The payment data collected by this application depend on the payment system used.
HOW CAN I CHECK THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES?
Consent to the use of profiling cookies is given by the user in the following manner: By explicitly confirming consent on the banner containing the brief information. All technical cookies do not require consent, therefore they are installed automatically following access to the site or service.
Cookies can be completely disabled by the browser using the appropriate function provided in most navigation programs. Please note that while completely disabling cookies, our site will work perfectly. Below are the links to the information of the main browsers for more information on disabling cookies: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Edge, IEMobile. It is also possible to select the "revoke cookie authorization" option from the menu on this same page
Caffè Aloia S.r.l. © 2017
VAT number: 08673771211
Registered office: Via Battistello Caracciolo 18, Naples
Operational Headquarters: Viale delle Industrie Zona ASI, 81020
San Marco Evangelista (CE)
Telephone: +39 0823.453290